Spring is in the air and that puts us in the mood for fresh and delicious snacks! Those who know us best, know we're snack people. We've been know to have chips and salsa for dinner on many occasions, and lunch and breakfast too. This salsa is super easy to whip up, and it is delicious!
- 1 can (28oz) whole tomatoes in juice.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro.
- 1/2 can Jalapenos. (half of the small cans. If you like especially spicing salsa throw in the whole can.)
- 2 cloves garlic. (I usually just put in one clove.)
- 1/2 C. chopped red onion.
- garlic salt or just kosher salt (to taste).
- Fresh lime juice (to taste).
Pour juice from tomatoes into a food processor or blender. Add chopped cilantro, onion, garlic, jalapeno and process to chopped/minced. Add tomatoes, garlic salt or salt, and fresh lime juice. Puree to desired thickness.